One of a prominent person I follow on Twitter. Some of his tweets are really profound and to the point. If you don’t know who is he here is the wiki link
His tweets and blog are wealth of knowledge if you looking for advice on enterpreneurship, wealth and life in general.
So I try to put together some of his words here which I have read over a period of time. It can be a directory of links so you and myself included can revisit as we need. Some are gold, don’t miss it
- How to get Rich a must read
- Ok above link talk about his tweetstorm
- It starts with
Seek wealth, not money or status
- He then goes on to say
Ignore people playing status games
- On Business
There is no skill called "business". Avoid business magazines and business classes.
- Another of my favorite
Learn to sell. Learn to build. If you can do both, you will be unstoppable.
- One of his gold
Don't minimize costs - maximize revenues.
- A advice he gives for remote workers ( which I think might be the future where possible), he says
Always be learning
- On health
Calm the stomach. Move the body. Rest the mind.
- Advice on beating insomnia
When in bed, meditate. Either you will have a deep meditation, or fall asleep. Victory either way.
- Start here for advice on meditation
- On Team building read this
- On finding time, this is a long read and it has to re-read multiple times
- In his interview with Kapil Gupta, Kapil says this
Freedom comes from the understanding of where things come from, not the conscious attempt to end them., Just give this a lot of thought
- And finally let me end this here Closer you are to the truth, more silent you become inside There is lot of subtle wordings here that you need to keep thinking.
I personally feel you will definitely take something home from here as I did and do still.